Large Leaf Sorrel Herb Seeds for Planting - 1 Gram 500+ Seeds - Non-GMO, Heirloom - Culinary Sorrel Herb Plant Seeds - Home Garden Herb Seeds - Sealed in a Beautiful Mylar Package
This plant is permanent and thrives in full light; therefore, spring is the best season to grow it. It's okay with dappled sunlight planted in a straight line. Plant them a half-inch deep. The germination period is anything from 14 to 25 days. The harvest period is one hundred days. Plant again in late summer to harvest in the fall.
The large-leaf variety of sorrel is some of the best. Its lemony taste makes it great both raw and cooked. This tasty herb may stand in for lettuce leaves if collected and utilized while the leaves are still young and tender. Sorrel is a perennial herb that, once established, spreads its roots far and wide.
- 🌿 500+ Heirloom Sorrel Large Leaf (Rumex acetosa) variety garden herb seeds for planting. Sorrel is a wonderful herb to have in the garden and kitchen. Sorrel leaves have a lemony taste, and are well known for their use in soups and salads. With it's tangy citrus flavor, Sorrel is great with fish and vegetables and makes a great secret ingredient to add depth of flavor to your salads and dishes.
- 🌿 Sorrel herbs are ready for harvest 60 days after planting. Sorrel herb grown from our Sorrel Seeds is a cold-hardy perennial herb that thrives in full sun where it gets lots of water, or partial shade with moderate water. It thrives in rich, loamy soil and is at it's best in cool temperatures. Our herb plants & seeds come in a beautiful Mylar Seed Packet along with our other great seeds herbs.
- 🌿 Sustainable Brand Sorrel Seeds for planting herbs have Superior Germination Rates, are Open-Pollinated, Heirloom, and Non-GMO. Sorrel Seeds should be sown indoors in early spring. Germination takes about 2 weeks. Harvest often and cut back flower stalks to promote new growth. Sorrel herb seeds are ideal to grow as a cool season annual, as the young sorrel herb leaves have the best flavor.
- 🌿 These herb garden seeds for planting are packaged in a durable, fully sealed Mylar package for extended shelf life. Most home garden size seed packages are packaged in paper seed packets, which may become wet or break open during shipment. Our mylar packages ensures the longest term shelf life available, making this product an excellent addition to your survival seed food storage.
- 🌿 Our Sustainable Seed customer service and workforce are proudly based in the United States. Our heirloom garden herb seeds are sustainably sourced. We believe everyone should experience the joy of growing!