55 Heirloom Vegetable Seeds | 27,500+ Seeds | Non GMO | Vegetable Seeds for Planting Home Garden, Homestead, Survival Gardening Seeds Gear - Seeds for Planting Fruits and Vegetables
Many heirlooms were developed before synthetic fertilizers and pesticides were widely available, thus organic gardening is a natural complement to this practice. Unfortunately, buying heritage doesn't ensure the food was grown without pesticides, so if you're concerned about eating toxic food, organic is your best bet.
Save Hundreds of Dollars - We have packaged the best vegetable seeds for sowing so that you do not have to pay hundreds of dollars on pricey heirloom veggies at the shop or market. These easy-to-grow vegetables are suitable for both novice and experienced gardeners.
- 55 All Season Selection of Vegetables, Lettuces and Fruits- Included in each pack you will get the top Heirloom Vegetable varieties. Each pack includes varieties such as Contender Beans, Waltham Broccoli, Blue Scotch Kale, Oregon Sugar Peas, Marglobe Heirloom Tomatoes, Black Beauty Summer Squash, and many more. You can't go wrong with these culinary favorites.
- Worry Free Gardening With High Germinating Seeds - Our seeds are consistently tested at or above 95% germination rates under optimal growing conditions. You wont need to worry about duds and seeds not germinating. Along with our high germination rate we include our Homegrown Garden Growing Guide that includes tips and best practices to help you on your gardening journey.
- Grow A Bountiful Vegetable Garden This Year and Next - With over 27,500+ Seeds you will be able to grow a lush vegetable garden enough to grow, cook, and eat all year. Seeds are packed in a beautifully designed waterproof resealable mylar pouch to maintain freshness and quality which allow for long term storage.
- Save Hundreds of Dollars Growing Your Own Food - We've bundled the top vegetable seeds for planting so you don't need to spend hundreds of dollars on overpriced heirloom vegetables at the store or market. These easy to grow vegetables are great for first time gardeners and experienced gardeners alike.
- Taste Fresh and New Flavors From Your Garden - Explore new variety of veggies in your garden this year. Stock up on prepper supplies with these hardy survival seeds to complete your emergency preparedness items with ready-to-grow survival food!