Weston Butcher Meat and Bone Saw with Stainless Steel Serrated Blade with Quick Release Handle, 22 Inch
The Weston Butcher Saw makes quick work of chopping large pieces of meat into more manageable chunks. This butcher saw is built to last and equipped with stainless steel blades that cut through any form of meat, bone, or game with ease.
The high-impact plastic handle and trigger-style blade tightening make this tool convenient to use and maintain. Take your game straight from the field or the farm to the table. A corrosion - and wear-resistant stainless steel framework. Create perfectly proportioned cuts of meat with ease, exactly like a master butcher.
The optimal tension of the blade is preserved by the trigger lock. Use with ease thanks to the ergonomically designed handle. Stainless steel that is both strong and corrosion-resistant Changes to the blades can be made quickly and easily.
- Field or farm to table - use for game in the field or when buying meat from a local farm
- Stainless steel, durable construction resists corrosion and is built to last
- Effortlessly cut meat into the perfect size and shape, just like a professional butcher
- 22” stainless steel blade makes sharp cuts and is easy to replace
- Trigger lock maintains the ideal blade tension